Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Is the "Fix" On?: Voting Fraud and the November 7th Election

I hope I'm wrong about what I'm thinking...

I hope I'm wrong that on November 7, 2006 massive voting fraud will take place in the United States and that Afrikans in Amerikkka once again will be disenfranchised as they were in the 2000 and 2004 election.

I hope I'm wrong that the mysterious computer code alleged to be the key to hacking the new Diebold voting machines which anonymously appeared at the office of former Maryland State Legislator and long-time critic of voting fraud, Cheryl Kagen last week is only one of a kind.

I hope I'm wrong that this computer code and similar ones may be used to suppress the vote of Afrikans and others in the United States on November 7.

I hope I'm wrong that even conservative news commentator Lou Dobbs says that "American democracy is at risk" because of faulty voting machines.

I hope I'm wrong that the "fix" is on and that on the morning of November 8, 2006, people in the United States finally understand what *total* disenfranchisement from the electoral process is --- something that Afrikans in Amerikkka have experienced, fought and died for since 1870 when the 15th Amendment to the Constitution "guaranteed" their right to vote.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment